Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Seven hours left

So I'm almost there - only seven hours left to go. I felt it best to post one last time while from the states, however I'll be brief.

I'm overwhelmed with excitement by this point, so much so that it has been difficult to say goodbye, but only because it felt as though it was dragging out the inevitability of my departure. Not that I'm not sad to say goodbye yet again, but it doesn't feel like I'm going to be gone that long, or that I'm going that far away. I think I've very much gotten used to (and comfortable with) traveling long distances for extended periods of time. I'm not sure what I would do without the possibility of adventure. As much as I love home, I love it and miss it more when I'm not here, if that makes sense.

Enough contemplation about traveling. For those who are interested in paying the exorbitant amounts I'm sure it costs to ship things, I'd love to get mail from all of you, so below is the address at which I can be reached:

Nick Collins-Feay
Xintan College
Qufu Normal University
105 You Peng Rd
Qufu, Shandong 273100
Peoples Republic of China

I look forward to hearing from all of you during the next year!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Hello, Nick! Thinking of you. Bet you are in the thick of things, getting settled, finding your way around, unpacking- and meeting friends from school. We look forward to your notes. Love, Grum