Friday, August 29, 2008

Foot massage = heaven?

I'm going to attempt a modest description of the small piece of heaven which I just encountered. Imagine a full body massage. Okay now take that, and begin with the arms, than move to the legs, and then to one foot (for about 45 minutes), than the other (for about 45 minutes). The whole process taking about two hours, a Chinese foot massage is quite possibly one of the most relaxing, soothing, deep tissue experiences I have ever encountered.

wait for it, I just looked at my back. So, I warn you - this actually felt very good at the time, and does so currently, except that I am not supposed to expose my back to air conditioning because I have a, "cold back" (not quite sure what that means), but I currently am doing so, and its tightening up...

I promise this doesn't hurt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

?????Wha hoppen? What does all of that round stuff have to do with a massage? Huh??????

Nick said...

It's called "cupping" apparently. They use these hot glass jars which, when attached to your body, cool off and create a vacuum. A REALLY STRONG vacuum. I'm not sure what the point of it is per say, but it felt good and my back is really sore now...

They basically give you the worlds biggest hickies all over your back.

Anonymous said...

I've heard of "cupping" before.. never had the pleasure though; Looks really fun?!!.

Now a 45min foot massage, per foot, after first a body massage; That sounds like heaven.

Unknown said...

Awesome.